- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 24 packets
- Herbal medicine, eczema, dermatitis, itchy skin, poor blood circulation and dry skin.
- Product Details
- For itching and eczema on dry skin.
"T?kiinshi" is a medicine listed in the Chinese medical book "Saiseihou", which is said to be a classic Chinese traditional herbal medicine, and Kaishinmon (dermatology such as eczema and pruritus).
It is effective for eczema, dermatitis (less secretions) and itching in people with poor circulation and dry skin.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount three times a day before or in the middle of the meal with water or white water.
Age / 1 time / 1 day of day
Adult (15 years old or older) / 1 package / 3 times Less than 4 years old / 1/2 package / 3 times
2 years old or older / 1/3 package / 3 times
2 years old / Do not take
- Eczema / dermatitis (less secretions), itching
- ??Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin /?@Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system?@ /?@Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- The following ingredients are included in the daily dose of 3 packets (1.5 g per packet) for an adult. Tokiinshi extract powder ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E 3,200mg (Angelica acutiloba 2.5g, Peony, Senkyu, Shitsurishi, Siler 1.5g each, Jio 2.0g, Schizonepeta 0.75g each, Licorice 1.0g, Licorice Extracted from 0.5g.) Contains hydroxypropyl cellulose and lactose as additives.