- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Hives, itching, rashes, eczema, dermatitis, soreness, hot flashes, mosquitoes, insect bites
- Product Details
- Hives are caused by various stimuli and factors such as fatigue, stress, temperature change, and tightening of clothing, and the itching with swelling and redness spreads.
Ice itching on the skin and itching spreads.
If you think you're tired, your skin is getting itchy.
When you enter a night futon, you can't sleep with itching and swelling.
> Histamine etc. is released from mast cells by some stimuli, and itching, swelling and redness that can not be tolerated occur.
[Zinmart has a multilateral approach to peeling and itching hives! ]
1. Three anti-itch ingredients are effective for spreading itching!
2. Smooths out reddish skin with coolness, convergence and anti-inflammatory action.
Three anti-itch ingredients
Blocks the action of histamine, the causative agent of itching, and stops itching.
It weakens the function of the itch.
Work on the warmth nerve, soothes itching quickly.
Cool, astringent, anti-inflammatory ingredients
Converges affected areas and reduces swelling.
Reduces inflammation in the affected area.
- Precautions for use
(If you do not observe the current symptoms worsen and side effects are likely to occur.)
Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Eyes, surrounding areas of the eyes, mucous membranes such as lips, etc. (2) Where there is a wound The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People who are receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who are severely moist or sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching, swelling, rash, dryness, irritation, heat, tingling
3.5 Good symptoms even after using for 5-6 days If not, discontinue use and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered seller with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride ... 20mg
Crotamiton ... 50mg
Lidocaine ... 20mg
l-Menthol ... 20mg
Zinc oxide ... 30mg
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate: 1 mg , Behenyl alcohol, dimethylpolysiloxane, parabens, sodium edetate, and a pH adjuster.
Contains no steroid ingredients.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.