- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dent Health
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- For hypersensitivity symptoms caused by gums
-Combined with two medicinal ingredients (aluminum lactate, potassium nitrate) that prevent hypersensitivity from the source of pain in the teeth
-Gentle herb tea mint flavor
Gingiva Premium prescription for total oral care of periodontal disease, gum bleeding, and mouth odor
?E Thorough sterilization of causative bacteria by bactericidal component (isopropylmethylphenol)
-Gingival activating ingredient (vitamin E) promotes gum blood circulation
- Usage / Dose
- Put an appropriate amount on the toothbrush and brush the oral cavity firmly.
- Please refrain from using it under 6 years old and keep it out of the reach of children.
If you experience any abnormalities such as a rash, discontinue use, bring the product and consult a doctor.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
Moistening agent: Solbit solution, PG
Cleaning agent: Asilicate silicate A
Medicinal ingredients: Potassium nitrate, aluminum lactate, sodium monofluorophosphate (1450 ppm as fluorine) , Isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP), Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E),
Tranexamic acid (TXA)
Acidity regulator: Silica anhydride, Xanthan gum
Foaming agent: Lauroylmethyltaurine Na, Palm oil fatty acid amide propyl betaine solution, POE hardened castor oil, POE stearyl ether Sodium Chloride / Flavoring Agent: Fragrance (Herbal Tea Mint Type), Saccharin Na Stabilizer: Ti Oxidation Penetrant: PEG4000
Cooling Agent: Menthol
Preservation Agent: Paraben
Buffer: Sodium dihydrogen phosphate Na