- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets??(Quantity For About 20 Days)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- It contains about 40 kinds of nutritional components such as protein, vitamin B group, minerals, amino acids, etc., and the royal jelly, which is well known as food for the queen bee, has been made a supplement that is easy to store and easy to consume.
Contains 3,006mg per day as raw royal jelly. Recommended and supports those who are worried about lack of stamina and imbalanced body balance, and to support a lively daily health and beauty.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (3 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- [Name] Royal jelly-containing food
[Raw material name] Dried royal jelly, partially pregelatinized starch / gelatin, Calcium stearate, Colorant (caramel, titanium oxide), silicon dioxide
[Content] 39.8g [1 capsule weight] 442mg (365mg in 1 capsule) x 90 tablets]
[Nutrition ingredient display] [per day: 3 capsules 1326mg] calorie 5.6kcal, protein 0.63g, lipid 0.12g, carbohydrate 0.49g, salt equivalent 0.002g , Raw royal jelly equivalent 3006mg
Country of origin: Japan
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.