- Item Name
- Brand Name
- D PROGRAM
- Product Size
- Ocher 20
- Makeup Foundation Shiseido Cosmetics Sensitive Skin Acne Prone Pimples Zit Trouble
- Product Details
- Medicated Powdery Foundation
Prevents acne and rough skin to produce soft and smooth skin
By applying this foundation, it has a skin care effect to prevent acne and rough skin, leading to smooth skin.
Even when the makeup does not adhere well due to acne scars or rough skin, this foundation fits tightly and does not easily come off, and keeps covering the skin properly.
SPF17 / PA ++ (No UV absorber) For all seasons / No water
With special sponge
Paraben (preservative) free, alcohol (ethyl alcohol) free, mineral oil free
Hypoallergenic design. Patch tested with the cooperation of people with sensitive skin (not all people have skin irritation.)
Soft and smooth finish
Slightly light skin color
Allergy tested (* It does not correspond to all allergies.)
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Please use it by setting it in a special case sold separately.
Please use after conditioning your skin with lotion, milky lotion, makeup base, etc.
Take an appropriate amount on a special sponge and spread it from the center of the face to the outside.
When using it on particularly delicate areas, do not rub the skin strongly, but stretch it so that it slides smoothly and lightly.
Please use the sponge without getting it wet.
If the amount used is small, the UV protection effect will not be sufficient.
It is recommended to use it together with a makeup base that has a UV protection effect.
- In rare cases, the powder may appear to solidify on the surface, but there is no problem with the quality.
If the sponge gets dirty, the surface of the foundation will become hard and it will be difficult for it to stick to your skin, so always keep it clean.
If the sponge becomes dirty, use the separately sold "Shiseido Sponge Cleaner N", or dissolve a neutral detergent in lukewarm water and lightly press and wash it, then rinse thoroughly so that no detergent remains and then moisturize. Please use it after cutting it off and drying it well in the shade.
If you cannot open and close the compact smoothly, please purchase a new product.
If you feel uncomfortable or have a bad finish, please purchase a new sponge.
Do not leave in the sun, high temperature and high humidity.
Please note that it may crack due to impact such as dropping.
- Tranexamic acid, stearyl glycyrrhetinate *, sodium hyaluronate (2), concentrated glycerin, talc, sericite, methylphenylpolysiloxane, silicic acid anhydride, methylpolysiloxane, ??-olefin oligomer, glyceryl triisostearate, sorbitan sesquiisostearate , Crosslinked silicone / reticulated silicone block copolymer, nylon powder, alkyl polyacrylate, calcium stearate, methylhydrogen polysiloxane, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, tetrahydrotetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane, chlorphenesin, synthetic silica Sodium magnesium acid, tetradecene, distearyldimethylammonium chloride, citric acid, d-?A-tocopherol, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, 1,3-butylene glycol, oxalic extract, mica, titanium oxide, synthetic gold mica, fine particle titanium oxide , Yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide