- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Curel Whitening Moisture Care Whitening Moisture Essence 30g
- Product Details
- * Ceramide Care: Contains Eucalyptus extract that penetrate deeply into the stratum corneum to improve skin moisture and radiance.
* Whitening active?ingredient? (Chamomile ET)?suppresses the formation of melanin and prevents dark spots and freckles.
* High penetration formula* for targeted areas of concern
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Usage amount : 1cm
Please use after applying the lotion (before milky lotion or cream).
Gently apply an appropriate amount (about 1 cm in diameter) to the entire face. Please decide by yourself to apply more on the part you are concerned about.
- For dry and sensitive skin that wants to prevent dark spots and improve dull skin condition.
Whitening Care Moisture Essence helps to improve skin radiance by replenishing the function of Ceramide, a substance that moisturises skin and protects skin from external irritants. It also contains active Whitening ingredient, Chamomile ET extract, to suppress the production of melanin and prevent formation of dark spots caused by UV Rays.
It contains a high penetration formula of active Whitening ingredient, Chamomile ET extract (Compared to Whitening Care Moisture Milk) for areas of concern. Recommended to be used after Whitening Care Moisture Lotion II.
Gentle on skin, developed for sensitive Asian skin.
Allergy-tested, No added Fragrance, No added Colorant, No added Alcohol.
- Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as scratches, swelling, and eczema.
Use carefully to see if there are any abnormalities on your skin. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin, if you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening during use, or if similar abnormalities occur due to direct sunlight. Then consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes, and if it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately. If any abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist.
Be careful where you put them to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
- Active ingredient
Purified water, BG, glycerin, alkyl-1.3-dimethylbutyl ether, neopentyl glycol dicaprate, dimethicone, eucalyptus extract, vitamin E, squalane, 2- (1-Ethylpentyl) -7-methoxychromone, acrylic acid / alkyl methacrylate copolymer, carboxyvinyl polymer, K hydroxide, POE hydrogenated castor oil, stearyl alcohol, cetanol, paraben