- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, irritated skin, eczema, insect bites, dermatitis, hives, prickly heat, erosions, chilblains
- Product Details
- Lana Kane S is a sushi sushi minami itch.
Please use it for such itch.
Sweaty stuffy skin. As it is an anti-itch itching, it can be used in various places such as a face (*) and a squeaky place.
2. 2. Contains 5% of local anesthetic to reduce itching from painted buckwheat
3. 3. Anti-histamine combination, soothes itching and inflammation
4. It is a soft cream that is hydrophilic, non-greasy and easy to apply.
5. Contains no steroid ingredients
- What you should Not do:
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
Do not use this product to the following areas: Eyes, around eyes, mucosa, etc.
Who should seek consultation
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this product:
(1) Persons under treatment by a doctor
(2) Persons who are or may be pregnant
(3) Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
(4) Persons with severe moistening or erosions
2. Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching, swelling
3. If symptoms do not improve after using this product for about 5 to 6 days, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount on the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100 g
Ingredients / Contents / Actions
Ethyl aminobenzoate / 5.0g / (Local anesthetic) Paralyzes sensory nerves and relieves itching.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride/ 2.0g / (Anti-histamine) Suppresses occurrence of itching.
Isopropyl methylphenol / 0.1g / (Disinfectant) Suppresses generation of bacteria around the affected area.
As inactive ingredients, this product contains liquid paraffin, lanolin alcohol, behenyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, polyoxyethylene stearyl ether, polyoxyethylene cetylether, paraben, glyceryl stearate, polyethyleneglycol stearate, dimethylpolysiloxane, edetate sodium, glycerin, sodium sulfite and flavor.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.