- Item Name
- DAIICHI PHARM
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 24 Sheets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Stomatitis (aphthous)
The stomatitis (aphthatic), which is the target of this drug, is a whitish circle with a reddish area around the inside of the cheeks, tongue, and the back of the lips, with a shallow, hollow center. It is a general term for inflammation in which one or several small, painful ulcers (less than 10 mm in diameter) have formed.
- Product Details
- Oral dissolving film formulation containing anti-inflammatory component "Triamcinolone acetonide". It is a remedy for stomatitis that is directly applied to the affected area. Effective for painful symptoms such as swelling and pain.
Film type that is tasteless and odorless and hardly noticeable in the mouth. No need to remove.
It is difficult to peel off with high sticking power, it gradually melts in the mouth and works directly on stomatitis.
Each piece is individually wrapped for easy carrying even when you are out.
- Precautions for use
What you must not do
(If you do not observe it, the current symptoms will worsen and side effects will occur easily)
1. Do not use the following people.
(1) People suspected of having infectious stomatitis (please consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist, or registered distributor).
- Spread all over (suspect Candida infection)
People with yellow pus in the affected area (suspect bacterial infection)
Small vesicles of large to red bean size in oral cavity People with frequent blemishes, lips other than the oral mucosa, and blisters and rashes on the skin (suspicious viral infection)
People who have systemic symptoms such as fever, anorexia, general malaise, and lymph node swelling (suspected viral infection)
(2) Person with infection in the oral cavity
( Use of steroids has been reported to worsen infections, so do not use in areas with oral infections such as alveolar pyorrhea and gingivitis.
(3) Use for 5 days People who do not improve their symptoms
(4) People whose symptoms have worsened after using for 1-2 days
Consultation points in use
1. The following people should consult a physician, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor or dentist > (5) Patients who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(6) People whose affected area is extensive (the affected area cannot be covered with this drug)
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
[Related site: Symptoms]
Oral: Vitiligo (suspected Candida infection), yellow pus in affected area (suspected bacterial infection)
Others: allergic symptoms (bronchial asthma attacks, edema, etc.)
3. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, discontinue use and consult a physician, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document, as stomatitis due to infectious disease or other diseases may be suspected. Please
Fever, loss of appetite, general malaise, lymph node swelling, blisters (other than in the oral cavity), rash / redness, itching, spread of the affected area in the oral cavity so wide that it cannot be covered with this drug, eye pain, Blurred eyes, vulvar ulcer
- Usage / Dose
- Adults (15 years old and over): One sheet per affected area, once or twice a day, with a white surface attached to the affected mucosa.
Child (5 years old and over) ... One sheet per affected area, once or twice a day. Apply the white surface to the affected mucosa.
Under 5 years old-Please do not use
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
Triamcinolone acetonide ... 0.025mg
(acts directly on the affected area, calms inflammation and improves stomatitis)
Additives: povidone, hydroxypropylcellulose, tannic acid, citric acid Acid, macrogol, titanium oxide, red No. 102, ethyl cellulose