- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 180 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following symptoms in persons with moderate or slightly poor physical strength who sometimes experience hot flushes and lightheadedness:
Menopausal syndrome, dizziness, dizziness on standing up, palpitations, shortness of breath, anemia
- Product Details
- TAKEDA KAMPO RUBINA is a medicine based on the Japanese kampo formulation "Renjuin".
This medicine makes the balance of the entire body better, and improves menopausal syndrome, dizziness, etc. by improving blood circulation to warm up the body and adjusting water metabolism and the functions of disturbed autonomic nerves.
This medicine is effective for menopausal syndrome which is associated with symptoms such as flushing, hot flushes, chills, fatigue/malaise, dizziness, headache, insomnia, palpitations, swelling, stiff shoulders, lower back pain, and constipation.
The medicine is a gray-yellow to gray-brown tablet with a characteristic flavor.
- Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson* before taking this medicine:
Persons under treatment by a physician
Woman who are or may be pregnant
Persons who have a weak constitution (if you have lost physical strength, or are physically weak)
Persons who have gastrointestinal weakness
Persons who are prone to diarrhea
Persons who have experienced rashes, redness, itching, etc., due to medicines or something
2.Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rashes, redness, itching
Digestive organs / Nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, loss of appetite, stomach pressure sensation, abdominal pain
3.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptom appears after taking this medicine and continues or worsens. Take this leaflet with you.
4.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about one month. Take this leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount of medicine without chewing with cold or lukewarm water immediately after a meal.
Age / One dose / Daily dose
15 years or over / 3 tablets / 3 times
Under 15 years / Do not take
Precautions regarding dosage and directions
Please follow the recommended dosage and directions.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- This medicine contains the following ingredients in nine tablets (daily dose).
Renjuin extract powder / 3,150mg
toki (japanese angelica root) / 1,500mg
shakuyaku (peony root) / 1,500mg
senkyu (cnidium rhizome) / 1,000mg
jio (rehmannia root) / 500mg
bukuryo (poria sclerotium) / 2,000mg
keihi (cinnamon bark) / 1,500mg
sojutsu (atractylodes lancea rhizome) / 1,500mg
kanzo (glycyrrhiza) / 500mg
Extracted from the above crude drugs
Anhydrous silicic acid, carmellose calcium, magnesium stearate
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.