- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- pollen allergy,allergic to dust,house dust,Redness of Eye/Red Eye ,Itchy Eyes,eye disease,eye mucus,,teary eyes,eyes feel gritty
- Product Details
- It is effective for allergic symptoms such as itching, discomforting sensation (congestion), hyperemia, etc. caused by pollen with inflammation.
A colorless to slightly yellow clear eye drop with a cool feeling.
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. (1) Persons receiving medical treatment. (2) Persons who have drug allergy symptoms. (3) Persons with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain. (4) Persons who were diagnosed with the following: Glaucoma 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. [Related Areas] [Symptoms]Skin: Rash, redness, itching, Eyes: Redness, itching, swelling, and soreness, 3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. (1) If the blurred vision does not improve. (2) If symptoms do not improve after 2 weeks.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply 1-2 drops each time, 4 times per day as required.
- sodium cromoglicate,Chlorpheniramine maleate,Planoprofen,Sodium chondroitin sulfate,boric acid,sodium edetate hydrate,dibutylhydroxytoluene,benzalkonium chloride,Polysorbate 80,Borax,pH regulator
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.