- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- DHC Olive Virgin Oil (SS) 7ml DHC
- Product Details
- 100% organic beauty oil from the fruit of the olive tree
DHC Olive Virgin Oil is a 100% natural beauty oil that gently protects your skin from roughness and signs of aging and imparts a healthy glow. This hydrophilic oil blends easily with water and melts into skin, leaving your complexion smooth and radiant. Just one drop of this oil is enough to moisturize your entire face.
The olive fruit contains rich beauty-supporting ingredients such as oleic acid, vitamin E and vitamin A, and the oil of this precious fruit has long been considered to be good for health and beauty.
Olive oil made from fresh green olives has hydrophilic characteristics that enable it to blend easily with water. Focusing on this characteristic, DHC uses only the organic extra virgin olive oil made from fresh organic olives for our beauty oil.
To ensure its high quality and purity, DHC Olive Virgin Oil contains no preservatives of any kind. Also, its acid value is only 0.1, whereas the acid value for standard olive oils used in medicated cosmetics is 1?\a lower acid value indicates higher quality.
Rich in natural beauty essences, this organic plant oil is beneficial for all skin types, from sensitive to oily, and can be used by women and men, adults and children. Also recommended for body care and hair care.
No added fragrance, colorants or parabens. 100% natural.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- (1)Dispense one pump into palms and rub hands together to warm.
(2)Gently smooth the oil over your face with palms.
(3)Press and hold palms on different parts of your face so that the oil spreads evenly.
(4)Press the oil remaining on your palms into dry areas of your hands, legs and hair.
*You only need a small amount to cover your face. Take care not to apply too much.
*The oil may appear cloudy at low temperatures, but this is because of the nature of virgin olive oil. There is no problem with the product or its quality.
- Precautions for Cosmetic Products
- If the cosmetic product does not agree with your skin and you experience the following symptoms, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist. Continued use may aggravate the symptoms.
(1) When an abnormality such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (vitiligo etc.) or darkening appears during use.
(2) When the above symptoms appear after exposure to direct sunlight.
*Do not apply on cuts, wounds, rash, inflammation or other skin abnormalities.
*Ingredient names of some products may be partially modified.
- Precautions for Storage
- *Close the cap tightly after use.
*Avoid direct sunlight and extremely high-temperature and high-humidity environments.
*Keep out of the reach of children.
- Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil