- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets?(Quantity For About 20 Days)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- Powdered aromatic vinegar rich in various amino acids. In addition, citric acid is added to make the capsule easy to take. Rich in amino acids and essential minerals.
- Kouzu fragrant vinegar is a popular weight loss ingredient in Japan. It is said to help lower blood pressure, promotes digestion, and boosts energy.?
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (3 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Amount of amino acids per bag (including encapsulation) / analyzed value
Arginine 936 mg, lysine 466 mg, histidine 101 mg, phenylalanine 277 mg, tyrosine 44.1 mg, leucine 471 mg, isoleucine 238 mg, methionine 119 mg, valine 392 mg, alanine 1323mg, Glycine 2952mg, Proline 1710mg, Glutamic acid 1683mg, Serine 445mg, Threonine 282mg, Aspartic acid 757mg, Tryptophan 0mg *, Cystine 35.1mg, * The raw material equivalent value of tryptophan is 3mg
Incense Per capita vinegar powder 450mg, citric acid 15mg
[Main ingredients] perfume powder (flavor vinegar, dextrin), citric acid
[Regulators] Olive oil, beeswax, lecithin (derived from soybean)
[Encapsulating agents] gelatin, glycerin
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.