- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 20 Tablets (Quantity For About 20 Days)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Functional indication: For those who care about their intestinal environment
- Product Details
- "Bifidos EX Reach" is a [functional supplementary food] that contains 20 billion component ingredients [Bifidobacterium BB536] per daily intake dose. [Bifidobacterium BB536] has been reported to improve the intestinal environment and adjust the intestinal flora.
Recommended for those who are concerned about their intestinal circumstances.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (1 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- [Name] Food using bifidobacteria (live bacteria)
[Ingredient name] Bifidobacteria powder (starch, dried bifidobacteria powder) (including milk components) / cellulose, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, fine silicon dioxide, squid ink pigment
> [Contents] 7.1 g [1 capsule weight 237 mg (1 capsule content 190 mg) x 30 capsules]
[Nutrition facts [per 237 mg capsule]] Calorie 0.9 kcal, protein 0.02 g, lipid 0 g, carbohydrate 0.20 g, salt equivalent 0.003g
[Functional components] Bifidobacterium BB536 20 billion
Country of origin: Japan
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.