- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 120 Tablets?(Quantity For About 20 Days)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Functionality indication: Supports knee joint bending / extension / Relaxation of knee discomfort
- Product Details
- "Glucosamine 2000" is a [functional supplementary food] that contains 2,000 mg of the functional ingredient [Glucosamine hydrochloride] per daily intake dose. It supports the smooth bending and stretching of knee joints, reducing the feeling of discomfort in the knees.
Did you have such experiences? "Recently, I feel it's more difficult to move," "I tend to shy away from stairs" and "Walking has become slower." Do you feel this way when you go out everyday? As it is said that now is the era of living to 100 years old, "Glucosamine 2000" supports those who want to keep walking forever!
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (6 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- [Name] Processed glucosamine
[Ingredients] Mucopolysaccharide protein (contains chondroitin sulfate), chicken cartilage extract (contains type II collagen and chondroitin sulfate), collagen peptide (including gelatin), muscular bone extract powder, bone Crushed extract powder, Boswellia serrata extract powder, elastin peptide, concentrated whey active protein (including milk components) / glucosamine (derived from shrimp crab), cellulose, Glycerol fatty acid ester, hyaluronic acid, fine silicon dioxide, CMC -Ca, Calcium stearate
[Contents] 81.9 g [1 capsule weight 455 mg x 180 tablets]
[Nutrition facts [6 capsules per 2730 mg]] Calorie 11.7 kcal, protein 0.92 g, lipid 0.20 g, carbohydrate 1.55g, salt equivalent 0.008g, collagen peptide (fish-derived) 30mg, Boswellia serrata extract powder 30mg, musculoskeletal extract powder 30mg, osteoclast extract powder 30mg (naringin 20%), chondroitin sulfate 27mg, hyaluronic acid 18m g, type II collagen 9mg, elastin peptide (fish-derived) 6mg, CBP (concentrated whey active protein) 6mg
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.