- Item Name
- Brand Name
- D PROGRAM
- Product Size
- SHISEIDO D PROGRAM SKIN CARE FOUNDATION (POWDERY) OCHER10 (REFILL) 10.5g
- Product Details
- Prevents acne and rough skin, and creates a soft skin that is soft and fluffy.By having a skin care effect that prevents acne and rough skin, it leads to smooth bare skin.
Even if the makeup is bad due to acne scars or rough skin, it fits tightly and keeps the makeup from falling apart, so it keeps covering properly.
SPF17 / PA ++ (no UV absorber) For all seasons, without water
Paraben (preservative) free, alcohol (ethyl alcohol) free, mineral oil free
Soft and smooth finish
Slightly light skin color
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Please use it by setting it in a special case sold separately.
Please condition the skin with lotion, emulsion or makeup base before use.
Take an appropriate amount of sponge and spread it outward from the center of the face.
When using it especially on delicate areas, spread it gently and gently without rubbing the skin.
Please use the sponge without getting wet.
If the amount used is small, sufficient UV protection effect cannot be obtained.
It is recommended to use it together with a makeup base that has an ultraviolet protection effect.
- On rare occasions, powder may appear to clump on the surface, but this is not a quality problem.
If the sponge becomes dirty, the surface of the foundation will become hard and hard to contact the skin, so always clean it before use.
If the sponge becomes dirty, use the separately sold "Shiseido Sponge Cleaner N", or slightly dissolve the neutral detergent in lukewarm water and wash it gently, then rinse thoroughly with water to prevent the detergent from remaining. Remove it and dry it with a shade before using.
If the compact cannot be opened and closed smoothly, please purchase a new product.
Please purchase a new sponge if you find it uncomfortable or uncomfortable.
Please do not place it in the sun or in high temperature and high humidity.
Please note that it may be broken by the impact such as dropping.
The SPF and PA indications of the products are the results of applying 2 mg per 1 cm 2 of coating amount to the skin, which is defined by the International SPF Test Method.
- Tranexamic acid, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, sodium hyaluronate (2), concentrated glycerin, talc, sericite, methylphenylpolysiloxane, silicic anhydride, methylpolysiloxane, α-olefin oligomer, glyceryl triisostearate, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, Cross-linked silicone / reticular silicone block copolymer, nylon powder, alkyl polyacrylate, calcium stearate, methyl hydrogen polysiloxane, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, tetrahydrotetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane, chlorphenesin, synthetic silicic acid Sodium / magnesium, tetradecene, distearyldimethylammonium chloride, citric acid, d-δ-tocopherol, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, 1,3-butylene glyco Le, cork tree bark extract, mica, titanium oxide, synthetic mica, fine particles of titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide