- Item Name
- Brand Name
- D PROGRAM
- Product Size
- SHISEIDO D PROGRAM SKIN CARE BASE CC NATURAL BAGE 25g
- Product Details
- A medicated makeup base that corrects the complexion of sensitive skin and makes pores inconspicuous.
By applying it, it has a skin care effect to prevent acne and rough skin, leading to smooth bare skin.
It fits well even on rough skin, and enhances makeup paste and makeup hold.
SPF20 / PA +++ (no UV absorber)
For all seasons
Natural beige ... Covers and controls skin that is worried about spots, freckles and dark circles.
Paraben (preservative) -free, alcohol (ethyl alcohol) -free, mineral oil-free
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Please condition the skin with lotion or emulsion before use.
Apply an appropriate amount on your fingertips and spread it evenly on the entire face.
When using on particularly delicate areas, gently extend the skin to avoid rubbing.
If the amount used is small, sufficient UV protection effect cannot be obtained.
- If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
After use, wipe the mouth of the container clean and be sure to close the cap properly.
If it gets on your clothes, immediately wash it carefully with detergent.
Please do not place it in the sun or in high temperature and high humidity.
The SPF and PA indications of the products are the results of applying 2 mg per 1 cm 2 of coating amount to the skin, which is defined by the International SPF Test Method.
- Tranexamic acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, erythritol, concentrated glycerin, purified water, decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, 1,3-butylene glycol, methylphenyl polysiloxane, methyl polysiloxane, polyoxyethylene / methyl polysiloxane copolymer, n- Octylsilylated titanium oxide, bisbutyldimethicone polyglyceryl-3, trimethylsiloxysilicic acid, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, cross-linked silicone / reticular silicone block copolymer, dimethyl distearyl ammonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, low viscosity methyl hydro Genpolysiloxane, stearic acid, sodium metaphosphate, tetrahydrotetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane, sodium pyrosulfite, tetradecene, phenoxyethanone Red, titanium oxide, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide