- Item Name
- Brand Name
- D PROGRAM
- Product Size
- SHISEIDO D PROGRAM ESSENCE IN CLEANSING WATER 120mL
- Product Details
- A medicated beauty cleansing series for skin where the burden on the skin is a concern.
Medicated cleansing water that removes makeup, cleanses and moisturizes with one bottle to prevent rough skin.
A fresh jelly type that gently removes makeup and stains by gently wiping it off with cotton, without having to wash your skin repeatedly.
For wiping off.
Carefully selected ingredients, clean manufacturing method
paraben (preservative) -free, alcohol (ethyl alcohol) -free, mineral oil-free
low irritation design.
Feeling of use: Fresh
Allergy tested (Not all people are allergic)
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Take the dispenser 3 times on cotton, and wipe it gently with the makeup and stains evenly on every corner of your face.
Depending on the amount of makeup, if you can't remove it all by yourself, repeat with new cotton several times.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water.
Contact lenses may become dirty, so if you are using contact lenses, please remove them before using.
To start using, press the dispenser a few times until the contents begin to come out.
For hygiene purposes, do not remove the dispenser from the container during its use.
If left unused for a while, the ingredients remaining in the mouth of the dispenser may solidify, but this does not affect the quality.
When the contents are low, you can use it until the end of the dispenser is aligned with the tube inside the container.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not place in the sun or in high temperatures.
Since it contains natural ingredients, it may occasionally cause floating substances or change in color tone, but this does not affect the quality.
If you use a waterproof type eyeliner or mascara, we recommend that you use a cleansing product specifically for your eyes.
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, concentrated glycerin, erythritol, xylit, purified water, 1,3-butylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene decyl tetradecyl ether, polyoxyethylene (14) polyoxypropylene (7) dimethyl ether, Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polyglyceryl diisostearate, cetyl 2-ethylhexanoate, acrylic acid / alkyl methacrylate copolymer, potassium hydroxide, sodium metaphosphate, sodium pyrosulfite, phenoxyethanol