- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 8 sheets
- Biore TEGOTAE Moisturizing intensive care pack while sleeping 8 face packs
- Product Details
- Touch and feel soft skin in an instant! Sealed moisturizing care overnight while sleeping. The next morning, your skin will be moisturized and supple.
A highly airtight gel pack of "Moist Packing Formula". Delivers moisture to the deep stratum corneum intensively throughout the night.
Makes fine wrinkles, due to drying, inconspicuous (Efficacy evaluation test completed)
High adhesion and supple fit design keeps moisture locked in until morning
For eyes and mouth where dryness is a concern
- Usage / Dose
- Please use after washing your face and conditioning the entire face with lotion. * Please do not apply milky lotion or cream before applying the mask pack. The pack will come off easily.
Peel off the transparent film, attach it to the skin, and lightly press it so that air does not get in between the skin and the pack. * The pack is fixed so that it does not move inside the bag. Do not pull it out, but take it out by peeling it off.
After applying the pack, avoid the part where the pack is attached and use the milky lotion, cream, etc. that you usually use.
Please take a rest overnight with the pack attached and peel it off the next morning. * Although it is effective for about 1 hour, it is more effective if you use it overnight (about 6 to 8 hours).
Especially for when you feel dry skin, we recommend daily use.
- Do not use adhesive plasters that apply directly to the skin, compresses, etc. that are sensitive to irritation.
After sunburn, use after the redness and burning of the skin have subsided.
Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as scratches, swelling and eczema.
Use carefully to see if there are any abnormalities on your skin. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin, if you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening during use, or if similar abnormalities occur due to direct sunlight. Then consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
- Water, glycerin, sodium polyacrylate, diglycolguanidine succinate, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, silica, polyacrylic acid, isostearyl glyceryl, water-soluble collagen, asnalo branch extract, BG, al hydroxide, polysorbate 60, ethanol, EDTA-2Na, methylparaben