- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 12 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Diarrhea with abdominal pain, diarrhea, diarrhea due to indigestion, food poisoning, watery stools, vomiting and diarrhea, loose bowels, loose stool
- Product Details
- It works well for sudden diarrhea and painful diarrhea. Even if there is no water, it melts in your mouth so you can take it anywhere even on the train. Effective with 1 tablet even without water.
- [Warning] (If you don't follow these warning, your current symptoms will worsen, and side effects and accidents will occur easily) 1. Do not take the following medicines during the period: Gastrointestinal analgesic and antispasmodic, other gastrointestinal drugs containing lotus extract, motion sickness pills.
2. After taking, do not drive vehicles or operate machinery (Sometimes symptoms such as blurred vision and abnormal glare may appear.)
3.Do not take this product or take this product if breastfeeding. If you continue breastfeeding, the infant's pulse may be faster.
[Consultation] The following persons should: 1. Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Persons with diarrhea with fever, bloody stools or persons with mucus stool.
(3) Persons with acute severe diarrhea or diarrhea accompanied by symptoms such as abdominal pain, abdominal distension, and rash. (If you forcibly stop diarrhea with this drug, it may worsen the disease.)
(4) Pregnant or suspected pregnancy.
(5) Elderly people.
(6) Persons who have allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(7) Person with the following symptoms: Urination difficulty.
(8) Person who received the following diagnosis: Heart disease, glaucoma.
2.If you have the following symptoms after taking this medicine, there is possibility of side effects. Please consult your pharmacist or registered distributor.
[Related site] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching. Psychiatry & nervous system: Headache. Urology: Difficulty urinating. Others: Hot flashes, abnormal glare. Mouth dry, blurred eyes.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this medicine. If you have sustained or strong symptoms, stop taking and take this document with you when consulting your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
4. If symptoms do not improve after taking for 5 to 6 days, stop taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. Other notes: Breast milk may be difficult to produce.
- Usage / Dose
- For each dose, place in the mouth and dissolve.
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 tablet each time up to 3 times per day. Interval per dose: 4 hours or more. Under
15 years old: Do Not Take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In a single dose (1 tablet) [Active ingredient] Roto extract triple powder (20 mg as funnel extract), [Content] 60 mg, [Work] It suppresses abnormal intestinal contraction and suppresses the speed of stool transfer in the intestine. Highly effective against diarrhea with abdominal pain. [Active ingredient] Berberine tannate. [Content] 100mg. [Function] Protects the intestinal mucosa and suppresses inflammation, and to prevent becoming excessive intestinal water. It also suppresses abnormal function and fermentation in the intestines. Additives include D-mannitol, cellulose, crospovidone, corn starch, gum arabic, stearic acid Mg, aspartame (L-phenylalanine compound), l-menthol, and fragrance.
Because it is a product using herbal medicine (medicinal plants, roots, bark, etc.), the color and taste of the tablet may vary slightly depending on the product, and black spots may be visible but there is no change in the effect.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.