- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 80 Tablets?(Quantity For About 40 Days)?
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- This is a functionally labeled food that has been clinically tested to lower the high uric acid level (6.0 to 7.0 mg / dL). In addition to amperopsin, an ingredient derived from Fujicha (Wisteria tea), a new function which FANCL discovered, a multi-faceted approach is achieved by combining chitosan. Your everyday is well supported with solid countermeasures.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (4 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Ampelopsin: 150mg, Chitosan: 100mg
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.