- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dear Natura
- Product Size
- 300 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Nutrition Facts: Calorie 2.52kcal, Protein 0.23g, Lipid 0.02g, Carbohydrate 0.35g, Sodium 1.0 ~ 2.0mg, Biotin 45μg, Vitamin E 8mg, Zinc 2.34mg, Copper 0.2mg, Vitamin A 450μg, Vitamin B1 1mg, Vitamin B2 1.1mg, vitamin B6 1mg, vitamin B12 2μg, niacin 11mg, pantothenic acid 5.5mg, folic acid 200μg, vitamin C 80mg, vitamin D 5μg, calcium 100mg, magnesium 50mg, iron 2.5mg, manganese 1.17mg, selenium 7.7μg, chromium 10μg , Molybdenum 5.67μg, Valine 30mg, Leucine 42mg, Isoleucine 30mg, Threonine 21mg, Methionine 39mg, Phenylalanine 42mg, Tryptophan 10.5mg, Lysine 36mg
- Product Details
- 29 essential ingredients supplemented with nutrients that cannot be made by the body. Including 8 essential amino acids, 12 vitamins and 9 minerals
Necessary for healthy life - 8 essential amino acids, 12 vitamins and 9 minerals.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (3 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- dextrin, manganese-containing yeast, chromium-containing yeast, selenium-containing yeast, molybdenum-containing yeast, shellfish Ca, cellulose, oxidized Mg, V.C, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-leucine, L-phenylalanine, L-methionine, L- Valine, L-isoleucine, L-threonine, zinc gluconate, iron pyrophosphate, L-tryptophan, niacin, acetic acid VE, stearic acid Ca, pantothenic acid Ca, thickener (pullulan), Shellac, V.B6 , Copper Gluconate, V.B1, V.B2, V.A, Folic acid, Biotin, V.D, V.B12
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.