- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dear Natura
- Product Size
- 240 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Nutrition Facts: Calorie 9.04 kcal, Protein 2.22 g, Lipid 0.015 g, Carbohydrate 0.0074 g, Sodium 14.46 mg, Vitamin C 80 mg, Coenzyme Q10 1 mg [Combined during manufacture] Collagen 2000 mg, Hyaluronic acid 1 mg, Elastin peptide 1 mg
- Product Details
- Formulated with 2000mg collagen.
The collagen used is a low-molecular-weight collagen in a peptide state that is easily absorbed
Also contains hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10, vitamin C, and elastin that are useful for beauty
No flavor, color, or preservatives. Safe for everyday consumption.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (8 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Porcine collagen peptide (gelatin), coenzyme Q10, elastin peptide (derived from pig), hyaluronic acid, cellulose, vitamin C, starch glycolate, calcium stearate
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.