- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dear Natura
- Product Size
- 200 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Recommended for: Those who are concerned about the balance of meals / Those who are concerned about lack of vegetables and fruits / Those who are concerned about lack of seaweed and dairy products Those who want to spend everyday healthily
- Product Details
- 10 kinds of lactic acid bacteria are added to "39 amino multivitamin & mineral". A dietary supplement which contains 18 kinds of amino acids, 12 kinds of vitamins and 9 kinds of minerals.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (4 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Spore lactic acid bacteria powder, dextrin, manganese-containing yeast powder, reduced palatinose, selenium-containing yeast powder, sterilized lactic acid bacteria powder (including milk components), molybdenum-containing yeast powder, chromium-containing yeast powder, lactic acid bacteria-containing sterilized kefir powder / shellfish Ca, cellulose MgO, V. C, zinc gluconate, arginine glutamate, alanine, glycine, lysine hydrochloride, leucine, phenylalanine, methionine, valine, isoleucine, silicate Ca, histidine, aspartate Na, threonine, V. B6, proline, stearic acid Ca, V.I. B2, niacin, V. B1, paste (pullulan, HPMC), tryptophan, serine, iron pyrophosphate, Shellac, acetic acid E, pantothenic acid Ca, cystine, gluconic acid cylinder, tyrosine, A, Folic acid, Biotin, V.I. D, V. B12
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.