- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dear Natura
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- [Nutrition information / per day (442 mg)]
Energy: 1.8 kcal, protein: 0.21 g, lipid: 0.015 g, carbohydrate: 0.20 g, salt equivalent: 0 g, biotin: 50 µg (100%), niacin: 40 mg (307%), vitamin B12: 20.0 µg (833%), vitamin B1: 60.0 mg, vitamin B2: 30.0 mg, vitamin B6: 30.0 mg, pantothenic acid: 40. 0 mg, folic acid: 240 µg, inositol: 10 mg, leucine: 10 mg
- Product Details
- Eight types of vitamin B can be taken with inositol and the essential amino acid leucine. For those who want to do their best in every busy day.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (1 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Dextrin / cellulose, Vitamin B1, Calcium pantothenate, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, inositol, leucine, fine silicon oxide, Calcium stearate, glue (pullulan), Shellac, Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.