- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Sunscreen, UV lotion, cream, gel, milk, essence, beauty, brightening, tinted
- Product Details
- Milky beige color correction effect covers uneven color and pores
No foundation UV that keeps the impression of a bare beautiful face with this one
Citrus Woody & Patchouli Fragrance
Beach Friendly Prescription: Designed with consideration for some countries / regions / beach regulations
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- After conditioning your skin with basic cosmetics, apply an appropriate amount little by little from the center of the face to the outside, evenly and gently.
If the amount used is small, sufficient UV protection will not be obtained.
To keep the sunscreen effect, please reapply frequently after wiping sweat etc.
- Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water.
After use, wipe off the mouth of the container and close the cap properly.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not place in sunlight or high temperatures.
If it gets on your clothes, wash it off with detergent immediately. Do not use chlorine bleach as it will turn pink.
If it gets on something other than clothing, wipe it off immediately. Be careful not to get it on furniture, accessories, nails, leather goods, etc., as it may discolor or damage it.
Please note that if your skin is rubbed with clothing or car seats, it may remain white.
- Water, ethanol, diisopropyl sebacate, titanium oxide, triethylhexanoin, zinc oxide, dimethicone, glycerin, ethylhexyltriazone, BG, polysilicone-15, behenyl alcohol, bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyltriazine, hydrous silica, diethylaminohydroxybenzoylbenzoic acid Hexyl acid, hydrogenated lecithin, talc, (Na acrylate / Na acryloyldimethyltaurine) copolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, isohexadecane, (Acrylate / polytrimethylsiloxy methacrylate) copolymer, polysorbate 80, xanthan gum, Al hydroxide, Isopropyltitanium triisostearate, fragrance, EDTA-2Na, Na lauroyl aspartate, zinc chloride, Na hyaluronate, iron oxide