- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Powder eyebrow with 3 shades of dark, medium and light. With eyebrow brush and nose shadow brush that can delicately draw the eyebrows.
- How to Create Gradient 3D Eyebrows:
- Step 1: Mix the 2 darker shades to create your preferred color tone and blend over the entire eyebrow.
- Step 2: Apply darker colors to the middle and lighter to the outer side of the eyebrow to create a 3D gradation.
- Apply dark colors thinly from the peak of the eyebrow to the tail end of the eyebrow for a sharp look.
- Step 3: Shade the side of your nose near the eyebrows with the lightest color nose shadow to create more contour.
- Usage / Dose
(1) Take an appropriate amount of powder onto the brush and use it while adjusting with the back of your hand.
(2) Mix the upper and middle tiers with your favorite color and draw the entire eyebrows as blurred. You can create a three-dimensional effect on the eyebrows by creating a gradation by applying a slightly darker color from the center of the eyebrows to the tail of the eyebrows.
(3) Draw the upper part thin from Bizan to the eyebrow.
Take the lower part of the nose shadow brush and lightly blur along the side of the nose from under the eyebrows.
- Talc, mica, kaolin, phenyl trimethicone, titanium oxide, dimethicone, aluminum stearoylglutamate, dilauroylglutamate (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl), ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, lauroyllysine, zinc myristate, ethylparaben, methylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, (+/-) Gunjo, iron oxide
- If the brush gets dirty, shake it gently with lukewarm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse well, then drain with tissue paper, gently shape and dry it.
If the brush becomes dirty, it will not be easy on the skin, so always keep it clean.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
SPF is an index that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, and PA is a classification that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves. The SPF and PA indications are measured by applying 2 kg per square meter according to international standards. Please consider this as a guide when selecting products. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Please close the cap properly after use.
- Made in