- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Ultra Pastel Brown
- Product Detail
- Fake the shadow of the eye to draw the large eye with a little makeup line.
Draw a shadow line with ultra-thin brown and finish it with a large eye
Easy to draw extra-fine brush pen type
Because it is an ultra-thin brown, as such, it finishes naturally.
- Usage / Dose
- Delicate and natural finish where you want to create shadows.
If it is hard to draw, use the tissue after applying the liquid with tissue paper so that the bottom of the brush is pressed down.
(1) If you add a line so that it slightly protrudes from the inner corner of the eye, the width of the eyes widens and the impression is large.
(2) Also, after (1), draw the lower line along the edge of the eye in the shape of a "
(1) If you draw a line along the line of the cover, you can emphasize the cover clearly.
(2) If you draw a cover line in parallel with the long eye line, you will get a bigger impression with wider eyes.
When using a covering glue, use it after using a covering glue.
(1) Draw a line beneath the Eyebags and blend it with your finger to make it more three-dimensional.
- Water, BG, acrylate copolymer ammonium, behenes-30, EDTA-2Na, AMP, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, yellow 4, blue 1, red 227
- Please note that strong shake or dropping may cause liquid leakage due to impact such as dropping, which may stain the inside of the cap or clothes.
Do not use on an airplane as it may cause liquid leakage.
Open and close the cap carefully so that the brush tip is not damaged.
After use, please close the cap until you hear a click. If you leave the cap off, the brush will dry out and you will not be able to draw.
If you start using the product or the color appears faint, turn the brush up for a while and check the color appearance before using.
If the brush dries, or if the brush has emulsion or other cosmetics on it and it is difficult for the brush to come out, wipe the brush lightly with tissue paper.
Because it is a hard-to-remove type, please remove it carefully with a makeup remover for your eyes when removing.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please be careful about the storage place to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
SPF display and PA display are values measured by internationally defined test methods. Use this as a guide when selecting products. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
After use, wipe off the mouth of the pump and close the cap properly.
- Made in