- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- A color control base that can be applied over the foundation as well as the pores as a base, and can also be applied over the foundation to enhance skin nuances. Contains sebum-adsorbing powder for long-lasting tone up effect.
PINK produces a ruddy, beautiful look.
A bright ruddy feeling while applying a "base" to the entire face to compensate for the anxious complexion.
After finishing the foundation, touch the "top base" under your eyes and you will feel a lot of blood.
- Usage / Dose
- Use the primer
After preparing your skin with lotion, apply an appropriate amount (about 1 pearl-size) to the palm or fingertip, spread evenly over the entire face, and apply.
Use this product after finishing a foundation or other makeup.
Take an appropriate amount to your fingertips, and then apply it to the area where you want to control the color. ? When removing, we recommend using makeup remover
- Skin type: for all skin types
- Water, cyclopentasiloxane, DPG, mineral oil, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, phenyltrimethicone, BG, sorbitan isostearate, tribehenin, maltitol, mica, triethoxycaprylylsilane, methyltrimethicone, hydrous silica, hydrous Al, (Dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, dimethicone, sodium hyaluronate, methyl paraben, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, (+/-) titanium oxide, zinc oxide, talc, iron oxide, chromium hydroxide, gunjou, tin oxide , Red 226
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or when similar problems occur when exposed to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
SPF is an index that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, and PA is a classification that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves. The SPF and PA indications are measured by applying 2 kg per square meter according to international standards. Please consider this as a guide when selecting products. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Please close the cap properly after use.
- Made in