- Item Name
- Kanebo Cosmetics
- Brand Name
- Natural Brown
- Product Size
- KANEBO KATE Makeup Kanebo Cosmetics
- Product Details
- W eyebrow design that is hard to fall off, doesn't smudge easily, and finishes with natural eyebrows with a square core pencil that can be freely lined using the corners and a powder tip that blurs.
With a square core pencil that allows you to freely draw lines using the corners and edges, and a powder tip that naturally blurs, you can create a natural finish that is hard to fall off, doesn't smudge easily, and has a three-dimensional effect.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- With a pencil, draw the hair on the part that does not fall along the flow of hair.
If you use powder to blur the eyebrows so that they blend in well, you will get a three-dimensional and natural eyebrow.
- Do not use the core with a lead of 2 mm or more. If you put it out too much, it may break.
If it is difficult to draw, such as when you start using it, smooth the tip with tissue paper before using it. If you use the powder after applying it evenly to the entire tip, you can draw beautifully.
- *please note*
If the brush becomes dirty, gently shake it with warm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse it well, remove the water with a tissue paper, shape it lightly, and dry it in the shade.
If the brush gets dirty, it will not stick to your skin, so always keep it clean.
After use, wipe the brush lightly with a tissue paper.
Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as broken skin, swelling and eczema.
Please use it carefully to see if there are any abnormalities on your skin. Use when it does not suit your skin, or when you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or when you experience similar abnormalities in the sun. Please discontinue and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes, and if it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
Please be careful about the location to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
Do not place in places with high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
- Talc, stearic acid, triisostearic acid, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, mokurou, synthetic fluorofrogopite, silica, tetra (hydroxystearic acid / isostearic acid) dipentaerythrityl, hydrogenated castor oil, sucrose tetrastearate triacetate, triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, sorbitan isostearate, sorbitan sesquioleate, methicone, Mg stearate, tocopherol, methylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, (+/-) mica, titanium oxide, iron oxide, Al hydroxide