- Item Name
- Shigaken Pharma
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Prevention of eye fatigue, strained eyes, eye disease (such as when dust or sweat gets into your eyes after swimming), conjunctivitis (red eyes), bloodshot eyes, blurred vision, itchy eyes, sore eyelids, inflammation of the eyes due to ultraviolet rays (such as on a snowy day), when there is excess eye mucus, or discomfort when wearing a hard contact lens.
- Product Details
- Opportunities to use the eyes for e-mail exchanges on PCs and mobile phones and for driving a car are increasing. In such a case, the active ingredient of "Wybee 12" replenishes the nutrition of the eyes and has an excellent effect in preventing eyestrain and eye disease.
1.Improve eye fatigue and haze.
Vitamin B12, which acts on the optic nerve, and vitamin B6, which promotes metabolism of the eyes, activates the eyes and effectively improves eye fatigue.
2. Prevent eye disease.
Two types of vitamins and taurine nourish the eyes, help restore weakened eye function, and prevent eye disease.
A pink eye drop that gives a refreshing and refreshing feeling to tired eyes.
- 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. (1) Persons receiving medical treatment. (2) Persons who have drug allergy symptoms. (3) Persons with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain. (4) Persons who were diagnosed with the following: Glaucoma 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. [Related Areas] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash, redness, itching. Eye: Redness, itching, swelling, pain. 3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. (1) If the blurred vision does not improve. (2) If symptoms do not improve after 5-6 days of use.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply 2-3 drops each time, 5-6 times per day as required.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
[Component] Naphazoline hydrochloride
[Action] Conjunctival hyperemia is removed by vasoconstriction.
[Component] Chlorpheniramine maleate
[Action] The anti-histamine effect relieves itching and redness of the eyes.
[Ingredients] Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
[Action] It works on the optic nerve and is effective for eyestrain.
[Component] Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
[Action] Promotes eye metabolism and works effectively to prevent eye fatigue and eye disease You.
[Action] Helps repair tissues in injured eyes and prevents eye diseases.
[Component] Sodium chondroitin sulfate
[Action] Prevents dry eyes and eye diseases.
As additives, l-menthol, d-borneol, geraniol, boric acid, borax, edetate Na, paraben, and propylene glycol are contained.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.