- Product Features & Tips
- Bristle Hairs Length: :2.4cm
- Aki County in Hiroshima Prefecture has traditionally been "the brush making village"of Japan since the Edo period. Raw materials are carefully selected and artisans painstakingly craft make-up brushes one-by-one using traditional techniques.
- Top grade SR Series.
- Just by changing your make-up brush, you can change your make-up. This is a recommended make-up brush for those who are "weak in make-up" and worry about not being able to make-up well.
- A liquid foundation brush that is made with plenty of high quality mountain goat hair.
- As the bristles are soft, it feels pleasant and would not cause sharp tingling feeling on the skin. (but this varies between individuals)
- A good liquid foundation brush that can make your pores look less prominent and make-up look more smooth when applying foundation.
- The brush fits close to the skin to create a tight make-up cover and achieve a beautiful natural finish.
- Product Details
- Product Size(cm):Item Size : Approx. 1.5*2*13cm, Brush Part : Approx. Vertical 5*Horizontal 4cm
Product Weight(g):Item Weight : Approx. 20g
Product Materials:Materials :(Body) Wood, (Brush)Goat Hair, (Cap)Brass
- Product Introduction
- Shishida Seishindo was established in 1946 in the heart of exquisite brush manufacturing zone of Japan, in Hiroshima's Kumano area. For some 70 years, Shishida Seishindo has been professionally producing high quality make-up brushes and tools. Shishida Seishindo also manufactures make-up brushes and tools on behalf of international major cosmetic brands and is a well recognised professional in the make-up industry. To this day, Shishida Seishindo continues to handcraft, develop and innovate the best make-up accessories for everyone.