- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Toothache due to tooth decay, periodontitis, gingivitis, alveolar pyorrhea, stomatitis, stomatitis
- Product Details
- Worm teeth are severely painful due to food debris attached to the teeth being broken down by bacteria in the mouth into plaque, destroying enamel on the surface of the teeth, and bacteria in the tooth teeth infecting the pulp and causing purulence. Is accompanied by
Dental cream is a medicine that effectively combines four ingredients that quickly relieve pain in the mouth and prevent suppuration.
1. The following people should consult a doctor, dentist or pharmacist before use.
(1) The person or family is allergic.
(2) Patients who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(3) A person who is being treated by a doctor or dentist.
2. In the following cases, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, dentist or pharmacist with this document.
(1) When the following symptoms appear after use:
[Related site: Symptoms]
Skin: rash / redness, itching
(2) 5-6 If symptoms do not improve after repeated use
- Usage / Dose
- Apply the appropriate amount to a clean fingertip or cotton wool several times a day and apply it to the trunk.
For caries, apply to the dents and gums.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- (In 100g)
dibucaine hydrochloride ... 1.0g
ethyl aminobenzoate ...?0.3g
L-menthol?...?0.1g < br>
Contains polysorbate 80, povidone, gelled hydrocarbons, and fragrances as additives.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.