- Item Name
- Kanpo Yamamoto
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 10g*20 Packs
- Symptoms Keywords
- Warts, rough skin
- Product Details
- Simple and convenient tea bag type Yokuinin. Warts on the skin
What you must not do
(If you do not observe this, the current symptoms may worsen or side effects may occur.)
1. Do not take
Other laxatives (laxatives)
2.Nurses who are nursing should not take this drug, or avoid breastfeeding if taking this drug
3. Please do not take
1. The next person, please talk with doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking
(1) Doctor's treatment The person who is receiving.
(2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant.
(3) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(4) Persons with the following symptoms.
Severe abdominal pain, nausea / vomiting
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching
Digestive organs ... Easy abdominal pain, nausea / vomiting
3. The following symptoms may appear after taking the drug. If such symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the drug and take this document with a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
If symptoms do not improve after taking for about 4 weeks, discontinue taking and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document
- Usage / Dose
- Age / 1 dose / Number of doses
Adult (15 years old or older) / 1/3 of 10g decoction / 3 times a day.
Adults (15 years old or older) boil 10 g (1 packet) per day with about 600 mL of water, boil down to about 400 mL, remove scum (waste), and serve 3 times before or between meals Clothes.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Ingredients / Amount / Effect
In 1 packet (10g) per day
Yokuinin Japanese Pharmacopoeia / 10g / Take as a folk medicine for warts and rough skin.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.