- Item Name
- Kanpo Yamamoto
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 0.8g*5 Packs
- Symptoms Keywords
- Weak stomach, loss of appetite, stomach / abdominal bloating, indigestion, overeating, overdrinking, upset stomach
- Product Details
- A bitter stomach medicine that is perfect for the phrase "good medicine suffers from the mouth." This bitterness is due to the inclusion of bitter glycosides such as suerutia marina and amarogentin. It is effective for stomach weakness, anorexia, stomach / abdominal bloating, indigestion, overeating, and upset stomach.
Tea bag type
What you must not do
(If you do not observe this, the current symptoms may worsen or side effects may occur.)
1. Do not take
Other laxatives (laxatives)
2.Nurses who are nursing should not take this drug, or avoid breastfeeding if taking this drug
3. Please do not take
1. The next person, please talk with doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking
(1) Doctor's treatment The person who is receiving.
(2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant.
(3) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(4) Persons with the following symptoms.
Severe abdominal pain, nausea / vomiting
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching
Digestive organs ... Easy abdominal pain, nausea / vomiting
3. The following symptoms may appear after taking the drug. If such symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the drug and take this document with a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
If symptoms do not improve after taking for about 4 weeks, discontinue taking and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document
- Usage / Dose
- Age / 1 dose / Number of daily doses
Adult (15 years old or older) / 1/3 of 0.8g decoction / 3 times a day.
Adults (15 years old and older) boil 0.8 g (1 packet) daily with about 300 mL of water, boil to about 150 mL, remove scum, take 3 times a day before or between meals.
Alternatively, immerse in boiling water and shake, and take the shaking liquid.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Ingredients / Amount / Action in 1 packet (0.8g) daily
Japanese Pharmacopoeia assembly / 0.8g / Bitter glycosides in the assembly promote appetite enhancement.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.