- Item Name
- Kanpo Yamamoto
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 5g*24 Packs
- Symptoms Keywords
- Constipation, breakout with constipation, decreased urine output
- Product Details
- This is a decoction that uses Juku-yaku (dokudami).
Is effective in constipation, breakouts associated with constipation, and decrease in urine output.
Since it is a plant material of the Japanese Pharmacopoeia, it works gently.
Tea bag type
What you must not do
(If you do not observe this, the current symptoms may worsen or side effects may occur.)
1. Do not take
Other laxatives (laxatives)
2.Nurses who are nursing should not take this drug, or avoid breastfeeding if taking this drug
3. Please do not take
1. The next person, please talk with doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking
(1) Doctor's treatment The person who is receiving.
(2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant.
(3) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(4) Persons with the following symptoms.
Severe abdominal pain, nausea / vomiting
2. Or consult a registered seller
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching
Gastrointestinal ... Severe abdominal pain, nausea / vomiting
3. If any of these symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the drug and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
4.1 weeks If symptoms do not improve even after taking the medicine, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document
- Usage / Dose
- Adults (15 years old or older): 10 g: up to 3 times a day
Adults (15 years old and older) boil 10 g daily with about 600 mL of water, boil down to about 450 mL, and remove scum. Remove by rubbing and take 3 times a day before or between meals.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Ingredients / amount / action in 3 packets (15g) per day
Juyaku Japanese Pharmacopoeia / 15g / Use as a laxative or for diuretic purposes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.