- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 6 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- car sickness/motion sickness,Dizziness,nausea,headache,Prevention and mitigation
- Product Details
- Easy-to-use, individually packaged tablet
Drop type that can be taken without water
Prevention and relief of motion sickness
Also effective for hangovers after getting drunk
- [If you do not follow these instructions, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects and accidents may occur.]
1. Do not use any of the following drugs while taking this drug.
Other motion sickness medicines, cold medicines, antipyretic analgesics, sedatives, antitussive expectorants, gastrointestinal analgesics and antispasmodics, internal medicines containing antihistamines (rhinitis medicines, allergy medicines, etc.)
2. Please do not operate the vehicle or machinery after taking. (Symptoms such as drowsiness, blurred vision, and abnormal glare may appear.)
1. The following person should consult with a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) Pregnant or suspected pregnant
(4) Person who has had allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
(5) Person who has the following symptoms
Difficult to urinate
(6) Person who received the following diagnosis
Glaucoma, heart disease
2.If you have the following symptoms after taking this medicine, there is a possibility of side effects. Consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this manual.
[Related sites] [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itching
Psychiatry & nervous system: headache, floating, instability
Urology: Difficulty urinating
Others: Hot flashes and abnormal glare
3. If you have sustained or increased symptoms like this, stop taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this manual.
Mouth sweat, constipation, drowsiness, blurred vision
- Usage / Dose
- To prevent motion sickness, take the next dose or dissolve it in your mouth 30 minutes before boarding.
Please leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Adult (over 15 years old): 2 tablets per dose, 2 times per day.
Child above 11 years old but under 15 years old: 2 tablets per dose, 2 times per day.
Child from5 years old but under 11 years old: 1 tablet per dose, 2 times per day.
Children under 5 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- D-Chlorpheniramine maleate,scopolamine hydrobromide hydrate,ethanol,citric acid,propylene glycol,l-menthol,flavoring,acesulfame K,isomal,Glycerol fatty acid ester,Copper chlorophyllin Na
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.