- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 21 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- For stomach upset,heartburn,overeat,drink too much,stomach,abdominal bloating, loss of ppetite,nausea,retching,sickness,vomiturition,,vomiting,pressure on the chest
- Product Details
- Cell Veil stomach regulating tablets increases gastric mucus that protects the stomach mucous membrane from irritation such as gastric acid, and further activates stomach movement to regulate a weakened stomach.
Cell Veil Stomach Regulating Tablets are easy-to-consume tablets that work with just one tablet at a time.
- Warning: (If you don't follow these rules, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.) Not suitable for the following:
1. Person who received the following diagnosis.: Heart disease.
2.Please use only when you have symptoms and do not use it continuously.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Pregnant women or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Elderly people.
(4) Person with the following symptoms.: Swelling.
(5) Person who received the following diagnosis.: High blood pressure, kidney disease.
2. The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases after taking the medicine. There is a possibility of side effects in these cases, so stop taking it immediately and see a doctor with this document.
Symptom name: Interstitial pneumonia.
Symptoms : If you climb up the stairs or do it a little exertion, you will feel shortness of breath, vacancy, fever, etc., and these symptoms may appear suddenly or continue.
Symptoms: Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy.
Symptoms: In addition to the feeling of dullness, numbness, tightness and stiffness in the limbs, weakness and muscle pain, symptoms appear and gradually become stronger.
Symptom names: congestive heart failure, ventricular tachycardia.
Symptoms: generalized dullness, palpitations, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, chest pain, dizziness, fainting.
Symptoms: Liver dysfunction.
Symptoms: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Teprenone,Dried sojutsu extract,Magnolia Bark drying extract,Magnolia Bark,Vitamin E,partially pregelatinized starch,erythritol,silica calcium,Stearyl fumarate Na
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.