- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Nature Made
- Product Size
- 200 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Per 2 tablets (1.818g)
Energy: 4.62kcal, protein: 0-0.2g, fat: 0-0.2g, carbohydrates: 0.94g, sodium chloride (salt) equivalent: 0-0.01g, calcium: 200mg, magnesium: 100mg, zinc: 6mg, iron: 4mg, copper: 0.6mg, selenium: 50μg, chromium: 20μg, vitamin A: 300μg, vitamin B1: 1.5mg, vitamin B2: 1.7mg, vitamin B6: 2mg, vitamin B12: 3μg, niacin: 15mg, pantothenic acid: 6mg, biotin: 50μg, folic acid: 240μg, vitamin C: 150mg, vitamin D: 5μg, vitamin E: 26.8mg
- Product Details
- Creating a foundation for health
Multiple Vitamin & Minerals contains a good balance of 12 vitamins and 7 minerals. It is a daily basic supplement for people who might not eat a balanced diet, those that eat out a lot, or those that want to create a solid foundation for their health.
Food with Nutrient Function Claims (zinc, copper, biotin)
Prescription for Japanese
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (2 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Selenium yeast, chromium yeast/coral calcium, cellulose, magnesium oxide, vitamin C, zinc gluconate, sucrose fatty acid ester, niacinamide, ferrous sulfate, acetic acid vitamin E (including milk component), vitamin A, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, calcium pantothenate, copper gluconate, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, beta-carotene (contains gelatin), folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.