- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Nature Made
- Product Size
- 180 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Per 4 capsules (1.656g)
Energy: 11.96kcal, protein: 0.396g, fat: 1.104g, carbohydrates: 0-0.4g, sodium chloride (salt) equivalent: 0-0.02g
Ingredients associated with function: EPA/DHA: 241.2mg
- Product Details
- Inhibits elevation of neutral fat in the bloodstream
Neutral fat is a source of energy, but a diet high in fats can lead to a build up of neutral fat in the body. Get the essential nutritional balance of fish oil that contains EPA and DHA that have been reported to inhibit the elevation of neutral fat in the bloodstream in easy-to-swallow pearl-shaped softgel capsules.
Prescription for Japanese
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (4 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Pure fish oil (including mackerel), gelatin / glycerin, antioxidants (vitamin E from soybeans and other food)
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.