- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 10 Packets
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following symptoms of moderate or slightly weak physical strength with coughing and runny nose accompanied by faint watery sputum: bronchitis, bronchial asthma, rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, swelling, cold, pollinosis
- Product Details
- "Shoseiryu" is a medicine listed in the Chinese medical book "Shokanron" which is said to be a classic of Chinese medicine.
It is effective for cough with light water-like tan, colds in people with runny nose, allergic rhinitis, hay fever, etc.
- ?Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin / Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system / Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following dose three times a day before or between meals with water or plain hot water.
Adults (15 years old or older): 1 dose, 1 packet, 3 times a day
<15 years of age 7 years or older: 1 dose, 2/3 packets, 3 times a day
Under 7 years old, 4 years old or older: 1/2 dose per dose, 3 times a day
Under 4 years old: Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The following ingredients are contained in the 3 doses per adult (2.0 g per packet).
Shoseiryuto Extract 5200mg
[Extracted from 3.0g each of ephedra, peonies, kankyo, kanzo, keihi, saishin, goshi, and 6.0g of hange. ]
As additives, hydroxypropylcellulose, lactose, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene glycol are contained.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.