- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 312 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following medical conditions experienced by people who are physically fit when feeling uncomfortable from the sides to the center of the abdominal area and tend to get constipated: Gastritis, habitual constipation, stiff shoulders, headache and constipation associated with high blood pressure and obesity, neuropathy, and obesity.
- Product Details
- Effective for obesity and habitual constipation associated with overeating and lifestyle
People who have a lot of stress are known to overeat due to frustration. Overeating can cause obesity. Coccoapo G Tablet works on the obesity of people who are stressed out and feel uncomfortable from the sides to the center of the abdominal area by increasing fat metabolism to break down, burn, and reduce excess fat.
- Things to be avoided
(The following is associated with worsening of current conditions and the risk of side effect increases.)
1. Do not take the following drugs while using this product:Other laxatives
2. Do not take this product if you are breastfeeding. Avoid breastfeeding if you choose to take this product.
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Have a weak digestive system and prone to get diarrhea.
(5) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ diarrhea accompanied by violent abdominal pain, abdominal pain
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Symptom name/ Symptoms
Interstitial pneumonia/ Shortness of breath develops when climbing up the stairs or do strenuous/stressful work. Difficulty breathing, dry cough, fever, etc. may develop suddenly or persistently.
Liver functional impairment/ Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this product. If you experience any of the following in a persistent or intensifying manner, stop using this product. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4.Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month(to be taken for 5 to 6 days for habitual constipation and constipation associated with high blood pressure and obesity.). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount three times a day before or between meals with water or hot water.
Adult (15 years or older) - 4 tablet/dose
7 to 14 years old - 3 tablet/dose
5 to 6 years old - 2 tablet/dose
Less than 5 years old - Do not use.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The adult daily dose of 12 tablets (340 mg/tablet) contains:
Daisaiko extract powder - 2,700 mg
(Extracted from 3.0 g of Bupleurum Root, 2.0 g of Pinellia Tuber, 0.5 g of Ginger, 0.5 g of Rhubarb. 1.5 g of Scutellaria Root, 1.5 g of Peony Root, 1.5 g of Jujube, and 1.0 g of Immature Orange)
Excipients - Silicon dioxide, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, crospovidone, and magnesium stearate
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.