- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following medical conditions experienced by people whose physical strength is frail when there is poor circulation, anemia, chronic fatigue, and occasional lower abdominal pain, heaviness of the head, dizziness, stiff shoulders, ear ringing, or palpitation: Irregular and abnormal menstruation, menstrual pain, menopausal syndrome, problems experienced before and after giving birth or miscarriage (anemia, fatigue, dizziness, swelling/puffiness), dizziness, lightheadedness, heaviness of the head, stiff shoulders, back pain, poor circulation in the back and legs, frostbite, swelling/puffiness, pigmented spots, and ear ringing.
- Product Details
- Effective for swelling/puffiness and poor circulation in the back and legs by warming the body and increasing water metabolism
The body of the people who are oversensitive to cold climate tries not to release heat by narrowing blood vessels, which results in poor circulation.Tokishakuyakusan treats swelling/puffiness and poor circulation in the back and legs by facilitating water metabolism and eliminating excess water while warming the body in people with poor circulation who tend to have swelling/puffiness.
- Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Prone to digestive problems
(3) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount three times a day before or between meals with water or hot water.
Adult (15 years or older) - 4 tablet/dose
7 to 14 years old - 3 tablet/dose
5 to 6 years old - 2 tablet/dose
Less than 5 years old - Do not use.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The adult daily dose of 12 tablets (400 mg/tablet) contains:
Japanese Angelica root powder - 409 mg
Cnidium Rhizome powder - 409 mg
Peony Root powder - 546 mg
Poria Sclerotium powder - 546 mg
Atractylodes Lancea Rhizoma - 546 mg
Alisma Rhizome powder - 546 mg
Excipients - hydroxypropylcellulose, aluminium silicate, magnesium stearate, and cellulose
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.