- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Relief of various symptoms of stomatitis, gingivitis and alveolar pyorrhea (gum bleeding, redness, swelling, swelling, pain, itchiness, mouth stickiness, bad breath)
- Product Details
- Stomatitis is an inflammatory lesion on the mucous membrane of the mouth, often accompanied by an ulcer (damage to mucosal tissue).
In addition, the discomfort is often accompanied by discomfort, such as bleeding of the affected area, and such discomfort should be cured as soon as possible.
If you use this drug, there are three types: dipotassium glycyrrhizinate with anti-inflammatory action, cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate and hinokitiol with bactericidal action, allantoin and panthenol with mucosal tissue repair action The active ingredient works on the affected area at the same time and shows excellent effect.
Furthermore, this product is a prescription-designed cream that is effective against various symptoms associated with gingivitis and pyorrhea such as gum bleeding and swelling.
- Consultation points on use
1. The following people should consult a physician, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Persons receiving treatment from a doctor or dentist.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this package insert.
Related sites: Symptoms
Skin: rash / redness, itching
Others: taste abnormality
3. If symptoms do not improve after using for a while, discontinue use and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert
- Usage / Dose
- ?? Stomatitis: Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area 2 to 4 times a day.
?? Gingivitis and alveolar pyorrhea: After brushing twice a day (morning and evening), put an appropriate amount (about 0.3 g) on the finger and apply it to the gums.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate in 1g ... 4.0mg
(Anti-inflammatory action relieves inflammation and relieves swelling.)
Cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate. ?E ?E 0.5mg
(Bacterial contamination is prevented by bactericidal action.)
Hinokitiol ?E ?E ?E 1.0mg
(Bacterial contamination of the affected area is prevented by bactericidal action.)
(Repairs oral mucosal tissue by tissue repairing action.)
(Tissue repair By action, it repairs mucous tissue in the mouth.)
[Additives] Macrogol, carboxyvinyl polymer, glycerin, liquid paraffin, dimethylpolysiloxane, cetanol, petrolatum, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, Sorbitan stearate, paraben, edetate Ca / 2Na, sodium hydroxide, fragrance
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.