- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 12 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Menstrual pain (mainly when there is lower abdominal pain with loose stools)
- Product Details
- For women, the pain that is peculiar to menstruation is one of the most troublesome problems. Menstrual cramps occur when menstruation creates a substance that causes pain, causing excessive tension in the lower abdomen (uterus and intestinal tract). El Pain Kowa is a medicine for menstrual pain that is fast and works well by producing substances that cause menstrual pain and directly acting on lower abdominal tension.
- Precautions for use
1. Do not take the following people.
(1) People who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or its ingredients.
(2) Persons who have had asthma caused by taking this drug or antipyretic analgesic or cold remedy.
(3) Children under 15 years old.
(4) Pregnant women within 12 weeks of expected birth date.
(5) Person who received the following diagnosis. Glaucoma
2. Do not take any of the following medicines while taking this drug:
Antipyretic analgesics, colds, sedatives, gastrointestinal analgesics and antispasmodics, gastrointestinal drugs containing Roh extract, motion sickness drugs < br> 3. Do not operate vehicles or machinery after taking this drug.
(Some symptoms such as blurred eyes and abnormal glare may appear.)
4. Do not drink before and after taking
5. Please do not use for a long time.1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking
(1) A person who is being treated by a doctor or dentist.
(2) Pregnant women or people who seem to be pregnant.
(3) People who are breastfeeding.
(4) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(5) Persons with the following symptoms. Difficulty urinating
(6) Person who received the following diagnosis.
Heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective tissue disease
(7) People who have had the following diseases. Gastric / duodenal ulcer, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease
2. If the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine, it may be a side effect. Stop taking the medicine immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this package insert.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin: rash / redness, itching, blue bruises
Digestive system: nausea / vomiting, anorexia, stomach discomfort, stomach pain, stomatitis, heartburn, stomach leaning, gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, diarrhea, Bloody stools
Psychiatry and nervous system ... vertigo, headache
Circulatory system: palpitations
Respiratory system: Shortness of breath
Urology: Difficulty urinating
Others: Blurred eyes, ears, swelling, nosebleeds, gum bleeding, bleeding is difficult to stop, bleeding, back pain, excessive If you are suffering from low body temperature, sickness, abnormal glare, or hot flashes, the following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In that case, please see a doctor immediately.
Symptom name ... Symptoms
Shock (anaphylaxis): Immediately after taking, itchy skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itchiness, breathlessness, palpitations, opacity of consciousness, etc. appear.
Skin muco-ocular syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis-high fever, redness of eyes, sore eyes, lip sores, sore throat, widespread rash and redness of skin, etc. , Worsens sharply.
Hepatic dysfunction: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general laxity, anorexia, etc. appear.
Nephropathy: fever, rash, decrease in urine volume, swelling of the whole body, general swelling, joint pain (pain in the joints), diarrhea, etc. appear.
Sterile meningitis: severe headache, fever, nausea / vomiting, etc., accompanied by neck streaks. (Symptoms such as this have been reported frequently in people receiving treatment for systemic lupus erythematosus or mixed connective tissue disease.)
Asthma ... Appears.
Aplastic anemia: Blue bruises, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, fever, pale skin and mucous membranes, tiredness, palpitations, shortness of breath, sickness, and hematuria.
Agranulocytosis: Sudden high fever, sore throat, sore throat, etc. appear.
3. After taking the medicine, the following symptoms may appear.If these symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this package insert.
Constipation, dry mouth
If symptoms do not improve after taking 4.5 to 6 times, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert Please
(There is a possibility of menstrual pain due to some disease in the uterus.)
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amount with water or hot water as fast as possible.
Please take at least 4 hours between doses.
Adults (15 years and older): 1 tablet at a time, up to 3 times a day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In one tablet
Ibuprofen ?E ?E ?E 150.0mg
Butyl scopolamine bromide ?E ?E ?E 10.0mg
Lactose, hydroxypropylcellulose, hypromellose, silicic anhydride, Croscarmellose Na, talc, triacetin, titanium oxide, iron sesquioxide, carnauba wax
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.