- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- muscle pain, joint pain, Shoulder pain associated with stiff shoulders, Back Pain, tendovaginitis, wrist pain, elobow pain, tennis elbow, bruise, sprain
- Product Details
- Vantelin Kowa Creamy Gel EX is a formulation originally developed by Kowa's research team, containing indomethacin, a component that relieves muscle and joint pain.
When applied to the skin surface, the drug penetrates quickly, so it is smooth after use, the hands are not sticky, and the odor is not disturbing.
1. When this drug is applied to a painful area, indomethacin, the main ingredient, immediately starts to penetrate.
2. At the same time, alcohol and water in the drug will evaporate, making it easier for the main component, indomethacin, to penetrate.
3. Indomethacin reaches the affected area of muscles and joints one after another, and together with the blood flow improving component tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), pain is relieved.
- Things you should not do
(If you don't follow these rules, current symptoms will worsen and side effects may occur.)
(1) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug.
(2) Person who has caused asthma.
2.Do not use for the following parts.
(1) Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
(2) Eczema, rash, wound.
(3) Affected areas with worms, mumps, or suppuration.
3. Do not use for a long time
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2.If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert. Please
[Related sites] [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itching, swelling, tingling, heat, dryness
3.5-6 If symptoms do not improve even after daily use, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount directly to the affected area several times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- indometacin,l-menthol,Tocopherol acetate,Octyldodecyl myristate,Adipic acid diisopropyl,carboxyvinyl polymer,hypromellose,Sorbitan stearate,Glyceryl stearate,Polysorbate 60,Edetic acid Na,Bisulfite Na,diisopropanolamine,isopropanol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.