- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Relief of pain, itching and swelling of bleeding hemorrhoids (ruptured hemorrhoids) and blind piles and disinfection
- Product Details
- Ointment for itching, swelling and pain due to haemorrhoids, etc. Quickly suppresses persistent itching in the anus
It is less sticky
- What you should Not do:
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
1. The following persons should not use this product: Persons with affected area with pus formation
2. Do not use this product regularly for long periods.
Who should seek consultation
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this product:
(1) Persons under treatment by a doctor
(2) Persons who are or may be pregnant
(3) Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
2. Stop taking this medicine immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine because they may be side effects of the medicine.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching, swelling
Others / Feeling of stimulation, pus formation
3. If symptoms do not improve after using this product for approximately 10 days, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply a suitable amount on an affected area around anus for up to 1 to 3 times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100g
Hydrocortisone acetate / 0.5g / (Anti-inflammatory drug)Suppresses inflammation and relieves itching, swelling and bleeding.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride / 1.0g / (Anti-histamine drug)Suppresses the occurrence of itching.
Lidocaine / 3.0g / (Local anesthetic)Paralyzes sensory nerve and relieves pain and itching.
Isopropyl methylphenol / 0.1g / (Bactericidal drug)Sterilizes the affected area and prevents bacterial infection.
Tocopherol acetate / 3.0g / (Vitamin E)Enhances metabolism and improves physiological function of the skin.
As inactive ingredients, this product contains petrolatum, gelled hydrocarbon, microcrystalline wax, behenyl alcohol, white beeswax, lanolin alcohol, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, BHT, polysorbate 80 and sorbitan sesquioleate.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.