- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Makeup, cosmetic solution, skin, care
- Product Details
- A medicated emulsion for the skin that is acne prone and worrisome of spots on the entire face. Contains active ingredients such as vitamin C derivatives. Prevents spots and freckles and keeps them moisturized. It is for a value-for-money refill.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- After applying lotion, take an appropriate amount on your palm and apply it to your skin. Since it contains a vitamin C derivative, it may have a slight odor or yellowness, but there is no problem with the quality.
- Prevents spots and freckles caused by sunburn. Rough skin. Keeps the skin healthy. Condition the skin. Moisturizes the skin. Protects the skin. Prevents the skin from drying out.
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases. If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so please consult a dermatologist.
(1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use.
(2) When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear. Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound or eczema. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately. Do not place in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
After use, please purchase "Kesimin Sealed Emulsion Refill".
- L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside, glycyrrhizinic acid 2K
Other ingredients / purified water, Na-2 hyaluronate, concentrated glycerin, ascorbyl tetra-2-hexyldecanoate, BG, cetyl 2-ethylhexanoate, tri (capril capric acid) ) Glyceryl, methylpolysiloxane, POE sorbitan stearate, POE stearyl ether, carboxyvinyl polymer, Na hydroxide, hydroxyethyl cellulose, Na citrate, Na stearoyl glutamate, POE (20) POP (8) cetyl ether, POE (20) POP (4) cetyl ether, behenyl alcohol, paraben