- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Eczema, dermatitis, itching, irritated skin, erosions, prickly heat, diaper rash
- Product Details
- It is a topical treatment for treating facial skin problems such as eczema and dermatitis caused by makeup rash and pollen.
Ufenamate, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ingredient that can be used around the eyes, will relieve painful itching and redness from the beginning.
Contains diphenhydramine, which calms the itching of the skin.
A mildly acidic, skin-friendly, highly protective cream.
- Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this product:
(1)Persons under treatment by a doctor
(2)Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
(3)Persons with severe moistening or erosions
2.Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product.
ffected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching, swelling, feeling of stimulation (tingling sensation), heat sensation, dry sensation
3. If symptoms do not improve after using this product for about 1 to 2 weeks, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount on the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100 g
Ingredients / Contents / Actions
Ufenamate / 5g / (Anti-inflammatory ingredient) Is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ingredient with weak stimulating action on the skin, and relieves redness and inflammation by acting directly on the affected area.
Diphenhydramine / 1g / (Anti-histamine ingredient) Suppresses the occurrence of itching.
Glycyrrhetinic acid / 0.3g / (Anti-inflammatory ingredient) Relieves redness and inflammation.
As inactive ingredients, this medicine contains 2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine-co-n-butyl methacrylate, liquid paraffin, glycerin, 1,3-butylene glycol, stearyl alcohol, polyoxyl stearate, petrolatum, glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, dimethylpolysiloxane, cholesterol, paraben, edetate sodium, potassium stearate and pH adjuster.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.