- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Makeup, cosmetic solution, skin, care
- Product Details
- A medicated lotion for the skin that is acne prone and worrisome of spots on the entire face.
A very moist and highly moisturizing type.
Contains vitamin C derivative (L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside) to prevent blemishes.
For transparent skin, Virginia White (1 prune enzyme decomposition product, composite component of Magnolia obovata extract (moisturizing component)) is added.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- After washing your face, take an appropriate amount on your palm or cotton and apply it to your skin.
- It suppresses the production of melanin and prevents spots and freckles. Rough skin. That nature. Oily skin. Keeps the skin healthy. Condition the skin. Moisturizes the skin.
Prevents burning after sunburn and snow. Tightens the skin.
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases.
If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so please consult a dermatologist.
1. If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use.
2. When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear.
Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not place in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
It's not a drink.
- [Active ingredient]
L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside, glycyrrhizinic acid 2K
Na-2 hyaluronate, prune enzyme decomposition product, honoki extract, purified water, concentrated glycerin, BG, DPG, K hydroxide, POE hardened castor oil, POE isostearate (20) sorbitan, carboxyvinyl polymer, Na citrate, EDTA-2Na, citric acid, (eicosandioic acid / tetradecanedioic acid) decaglyceryl solution, ethanol , Phenoxyethanol, paraben