- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Makeup, cosmetic solution, skin, care
- Product Details
- A wipe off anti-spot solution that wipes off old keratin of the skin due to disordered turnover and allows the anti-spot ingredient (L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside) to permeate.
After washing your face, take an appropriate amount on cotton and gently wipe your skin before use.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- After washing your face, take an appropriate amount on cotton and gently wipe your skin before use.
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases.
If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so please consult a dermatologist.
1. If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use.
2. When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear.
Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not place in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
It's not a drink.
- Active ingredient
L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside, glycyrrhizinic acid 2K
Na-2 hyaluronate, purified water, concentrated glycerin, ethanol, DPG, K hydroxide, citric acid Na, POE / POP decyltetradecyl ether, paraben, BG, citric acid, prune enzymatic decomposition product, Hoonoki extract